Choose Your Own Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

January 23rd, 2006





Somewhere over 600 headshots and it doesn't appear to be stopping. Not bad for a week. Got some interesting ones, got some total losers, got some total losers who think they shouldn't have to audition to get a part.

While I'm going through the emails and headshots I've been jamming through some of my TV dvd sets. I finished Dream On: Season 1 and 2(and I'm kinda bummed that the other seasons aren't available).

Now I'm on Alien Nation: The Complete Series, which was one of my favorites way back when(1990 if you must know). I've gotten through about 7 episodes--it's still a great show, but the compression on some of the episodes is terrible.

I can't complain though--it's better than if I'd bought a bootleg set of the episodes(which I did for Quantum Leap before they started actually coming out)

Who knows, by the time I'm done casting I may have polished off Alien Nation and gotten through Nip/Tuck Season 1(which people keep telling me to watch).

No comments:

Post a Comment