Choose Your Own Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

April 28th, 2006 - Kiss My Freakin' Ass


You can see the three outfits we chose from for Giggles' costume. This is actor Phillip Levine staying in character for even these pics. Guys was phenomenal as Giggles.
--------------------------
April 28th, 2006

We were supposed to have permission to shoot at Six Flags. I was assured by a number of people that it was just about a done deal. Just give them that scene from the script and the date, and they'd get back to me.

They got back to me. Corporate denied us permission.

Now, this is the first day of shooting. I moved it to that date, because they needed us to shoot before Memorial Day(their first day open). Now I've moved it up, and NOW I have to find a replacement location.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment