Choose Your Own Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 17th, 2006: T Minus 5 Days


The first Giggle's head cast that I test painted myself. 
With my cheapo watercolor paint set. Yeah...that's talent.


This was some amateur photoshop to test out how the makeup would look on Clarence McNatt.
Obviously we tweaked it.
------------------------

May 17, 2006


Yeah, only 5 more days and back into the breach. It's rushing at me too fast.

We still have a lot of people we haven't rehearsed, a lot of props still to be prepared, and stupid crap to be done. (The car we're going to light on fire needs to be towed to the Eastern Shore--it doesn't drive by itself but it LOOKS pretty as hell)

My biggest whoops so far seems to be my props estimate in the budget. I had it budgeted for around $500--it was just a guess. I really had no idea how much stuff we'd need until I broke down the script.

It's actually at about $2000 now, so that's rough. I'm actually kind of wondering if I'm going to run out of money near the end of the shoot--that wouldn't be too cool. I'm known for ALWAYS paying what I say I'm going to pay WHEN I say I'm going to pay it. It's one of the things that seems to distinguish me from many of the other local filmmakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment